This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick drawing for the morning

The men of the house occupied themselves with a car this morning so I was able to sit down and complete a small drawing of my friend, Celina. It is 11X14 on bristol paper. I used 2H, 5H, 2B, 4B and F Derwent pencils with smoothing from an ordinary paper stump. I took the photo while visiting their house at Christmas. She was telling me stories about Raggedy Ann and tea parties. 


Now I need to get back to work on the dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment