This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Friday, January 7, 2011

Leslie/Charlie Done...great start to a new year

This is the finished product of Leslie/Charlie that I have been posting updates of. It may have hooked me a couple more jobs from servo customers too. I was up until after midnight finishing the blanket last night and only had to finish up Charlie's legs today. The servo was so busy it took me 10 hours to get those done.


 I worked on the dragons over my days off and hopefully will have more done this week. I am converting the rough drafts into finished pieces and getting body corrections for the limbs. This is a chore with both men being home and wanting attention, but I push through.

There is still the zebra pair to complete as well. I will take them to the station tommorrow for more work. The head figure is done to the chest with his nose still being shaped with different tones.

I have some photography jobs that I will need to get done on my next days off that are exciting, have the window displays to complete for the shop's call, ideas need to be sketched out for the International Woman's Day show at Braemar Galley in March and lastly Springwood Art Show in August. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment