This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another zebra complete

Finally finished with the other zebra pair for a commission. The first one was with human eyes, this one is normal. I have wore my 4B pencils to the stub and fingers to the bone.


One more commission to finish....the dragons. This holiday seasons have been heck on me finding time to draw. The service station has been full on and husband has had a lot of time off. (When he is home work is almost impossible). I have two pieces sketched out to begin for the shows this year. I am itching to being them as well as get out the other ideas onto paper.

A lovely customer gave me 15 beautiful frames to use for my drawings. I just have to get them fitted with glass and backs. She has a friend that was a painter, so they are built for canvas inserts. There are some odd sizes I'd like to fill for the Springwood Art Show.


As my little pencil retires to its final resting place....I bring another young wood out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment