This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Leslie and Charlie

Happy New Year to one and all. I hope that you had a safe and wonderful holiday season.
The servo has been quiet the last few days, so lots of time has been spent working on Leslie and Charlie. I am pleased with how things are coming along, just wish Leslie wasn't biting his tongue. I am thinking of changing his mouth to one of his famous smiles. So this is the progress so far.


I should not have taken the photo at work, but it is raining so could not carry it home to photograph. Tommorrow should prove another quiet day therefore hope to finish the rest of right hand side. I work from left to right top, then bottom to try and hinder any smudges. For the final touch-ups I use a piece of paper to set my hand on and be careful not to slide it. One fallout of graphite....smudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment