This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Monday, February 13, 2012

Next 3 portraits done

These were fun portraits to mix and match different photos to make the ultimate portrait of the child. Lani's is my fave because of the guinea pig, Adrian's hair was fun with all its curls, but Alec I am still not sure about. His hair and outfit is from a photo in France, but face is more recent from home goofing. His father liked the smile better. Vince will be by this week to check out if it worked.




There is so much to do today. I am so excited for the ideas flowing. I have Dad and Debbie's portrait set up to start, frames to decorate, collage to seal, pastel to shade out, etc. Oh yeah, I've gotta do housework sometime in that time period too lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment