This is to be a collection without order taken from many papers which I have copied here, hoping afterwards to arrange them according to the subjects to which they treat, and I believe that I shall have to repeat the same thing several times; for which, O reader, blame me not... Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Biz of Art


There has been so much being laid out for business that I have not done as much drawing as should have been accomplished. Currently Steptoe is on the block to add to the dog works for card production (plus the husband has ordered that I finally get around to drawing my own dog). Steppy is a jack russell/shitzu cross and our rag/bone man. For my American friends "Steptoe and Son" was the original British "Stanford and Son" of the USA.  





Some items that I have learned from the Art Biz blogs:
I have gone commercial.
If you would like to purchase merchandise with my artwork or artistic photography there is now a Croft Angle Art shop at www.cafepress.com/CroftAngleArt. The journals really impress me and will get some for my own inspirational writings and jotting down sketches while on the road. This is a link to the pug pen/ink drawing journal "Play with Me" - Journal Play with Me Croft Angle Art




If you would like to purchase originals or prints there is also the Etsy Store at www.etsy.com/shop/croftangleart?ref=pr_shop_more.  The "Angel Watching" original is one of the times listed for sale.


This week has been busy at the shop and getting us ready for USA trip. We are not as far as bags having items in them, but a pile of drawings and such is gathering around them to be packed. I am very much looking forward to family time and introducing Craig to my half of the world.

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment